Saturday, March 1, 2008

Visit to Alamo


Well the kids and I just got back from Alamo. We went with the Ricco's to visit my parents. They are just moving into a new place and have been spending time renovating it. I wish I would have taken pictures. They have done a lot of painting and are putting wood floors in some of the rooms. It's a nice big home and perfect for our large Bunker family.

The kids had so much fun playing with their cousins. William especially loved playing outside since he hasn't been able to do that much here because of the cold. It's a nice place for him to play because it's not by any roads or pretty much anything for that matter. All in all it was fun to visit with all of the family. The only ones missing were the Hannigs and Dallas. I was able to visit with the newly engaged Lance and Natalie. She showed off her ring. It is beautiful and I am so happy for the two of them.

It's nice to be home now but I miss the warmer weather. It's actually snowing right now which means the roads will get muddy again. Yuck! I best be getting to bed. I have sharing time tomorrow and I need to catch up on some sleep!

The picture above is Melissa in Tony's shades at Rachel's basketball game over the weekend. Becky was a sweetheart and watched her while I went to St. George. Thanks Becky!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Martine,

Thanks for sending this link. I really enjoyed reading about the family and the kids. What a great idea! I'll be looking for updates, so that I can stay in the loop. I miss all of you! We all need to get together soon.

Joni

Tyna-Minet said...

Martine!! I'm so glad you have those pictures up. I still can't believe you already have three children, they are adorable!