Monday, February 25, 2008

Silly Billy

I just had to write what William did on Sunday in church. He knows where we sit every week at church and usually he'll run straight to our aisle. Nathan was sitting with the girls and thought I had William but I was putting my things in the primary room and thought Nathan had him. So off I went to search. I started heading out the door and spotted him up on the stand. He was standing by the pulpit looking out into the congregation with a Kleenex in one hand and his finger up his nose with his other hand. Needless to say it was slightly embarrassing but what can you expect with a 2 year old? I think his name has a little to do with his mischievousness:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I laughed right out loud.Vivid picture. Gotta love it.
Kids are great, aren't they?
Love,
Janet