Saturday, March 8, 2008

Trip Up North

The girls and I made a trip up north this past weekend. I had to go to the Social Security office to change my birthday on my card. We haven't been able to file our taxes because they have my birthday wrong. I took a number when I got there and sat with Ava and Melissa for an hour waiting. Thankfully my girls were good. I can't begin to imagine what it would have been like with William there. He got to stay home and hang out with Dad. I also took Melissa to get her 4 month immunizations. We are a little behind:)She did so good. She had to have 4 shots and she didn't even start to cry until the third shot and stopped crying when I picked her up. I think all the fat rolls on her legs cushioned the shots. She's a trooper. She hasn't even been sick or cranky from the shots. That is a blessing.

We were able to stay the night at the Ricco's. That was a lot of fun. We ordered chinese food and watched American Idol. They are great hosts and we love to visit them. My kids also love James and Michael. Ava will see Michael's picture on our fridge and say "gichael". She loves him. They love Aunt Audra and Uncle Ricco too:)

While we were up north Berkley and Janet came to visit. I feel bad I missed them but didn't know they were coming until I was leaving. I think they decided to come up at the last minute. I'm sure they will be back soon. We love when they come visit. We love when anyone in either family comes to visit. In fact I hear that some more of the Marshall family might be coming this week. Yipee! I guess I had better get my house clean. It is a disaster...just ask Janet!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

You will have to let me know how much Melissa weighed. I am taking the twins in on Thursday for their 6 month. What a chore! I am glad you guys are doing well up there! Only 63 days til we set sail!