

I just had to post so that I don't look like such a slacker. I'll have much more to post after this weekend. There are several events taking place on Saturday so I will try to post about it sometime next week. The weather is crazy here. It snows one day and the next it's warm and in the 60's. It's teasing us big time. I'm so ready for spring, but with spring comes people to stay in cabins, and with that comes me cleaning the cabins. I'm looking forward to the business and meeting new people but not the cleaning part. At least I get half the year off:)
The kids have spring break next week and I was going to take the kids to Alamo and the fair for the week and Easter weekend. However, we have people coming to stay in the cabins so I guess no vacation for us. I can't believe it's already April. Time flies so fast. Next school will be a repeat of this school year. I decided not to send Ava to Kindergarten yet. I think she would benefit from having one more preschool year. She's in a familiar setting and I think would be more comfortable staying another year. Besides that, the bus picks up at 7am for kindergarten. That's a little early. William still has 3 more years in preschool. His birthday is in late September so he misses the deadline. Melissa will turn 2 in August so she has another year before she can go. I don't know what I will do when they all 3 go to school. It will be so nice to have even a couple of hours to myself.
Well I will post pictures next week with all the weekend happenings. Until then....

2 comments:
Once they are all in school, it will be awesome for awhile...Then you will be bored out of your mind! lol. That's how it was for me anyways.
I love those cuties hugging like that. melts the heart, huh? :) Good luck cleaning. I can't even get my own house clean let alone others! Go Girl!
Post a Comment