Sunday, February 15, 2009

Pictures!

I had to change the background since I'm posting pictures of our cruise. Needless to say I didn't take very many pictures. I'm terrible at that.





These are some pictures Nathan took when we went ice fishing with my dad, Lance, Vernon, Josh, and Brent Lewis. This is at Otter Creek. We went to Piute Resivior the next day. It was so much fun. The weather was awesome!


1 comment:

Trisha said...

So fun to see pictures of you guys since we never get to see you:) I miss your kids like crazy!! We had so much fun when they were here with us:) They were so good:) Maybe next time I will have to go ice fishing with you guys.. That actually looks fun!! Well we sure love an miss ya:)give your kids a hug and kiss from thier favorite Aunt:) and No that's not Aunt Melissa!!!