
Happy Easter everyone! This is the only picture I got of any Easter happenings (I'm so pathetic when it comes to pictures). This was taken at Wal-Mart and my friend Kathy took Melissa to get the picture. I had William and Ava and didn't want to stand in line to wait. I need more patience. Nathan & I took them to the Marysvale park for an easter egg hunt Saturday morning. It had been raining and snowing all night but by the time they did the hunt the sun had peeked through. All of the candy and toys were wet and it was pretty cold but it was still so much fun. Today was a nice day. We decided not to give the kids their baskets until after church. They get too hyper when they're all hopped up on sugar. After lunch, I told them if they took a nap, the easter bunny would come while they were sleeping and fill their easter baskets. It worked like a charm and I even got a nap myself. Right now they are running circles and I hope they run so much that I can get them to bed tonight. Anywho, I hope you all had a wonderful easter.
1 comment:
I love you blog it is so cute. You have such a cute family. We're coming up in June for the reunion, we're excited. We might come a day early do you think that is okay? Kristi [bigfoot@mvdsl.com]
Post a Comment