Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Pictures!




Here are the pics finally. Not many but what I remembered to take. I was asked how I lost the weight. I followed the Weight Watchers core plan. Nathan's mom lost all of her weight that way and it was easy to follow since you don't have to count points or calories. I also jogged and worked out on an elliptical. It was hard work but so worth it. Now that the bet is over it's even harder to be motivated but I know I can do it. I use my loose fitting clothes as a motivator now:)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Love the pics :)Oh also, did Trisha see what you wanted to do about a check for the 5k? If you want to mail it to me, you can just mail it to PO Box 346.

Jill said...

Congrats to you all! I think that is great you all did it together. Keep up the hard work, you are looking great!