


William and Ava had their first day of school on Tuesday. I was really worried that William wouldn't want to get on the bus. I didn't need to worry. He had no problem. He got on and sat by one of his friends. Ava has to sit in the back because she rides in her wheelchair. Her teacher sits back there with her. They both love school and I love the break!


Melissa had her first birthday on Friday. It was fun to have the family here for that. I am a lame mom and didn't get a picture of her with her cake. I didn't even have a candle on it. I'll have to make a cake and take a picture so at least she'll have it when she gets older. This is a picture of her and her name sake, Aunt Melissa.

Some of the family showed up for Labor Day weekend. Rose stayed with me and we definitely labored! We spent most of the weekend canning. We bottled tomatoes, peaches, pickles, peach-raspberry jam, and cherry-raspberry jam. The picture is a sampling of what it all looks like.

2 comments:
How fun for the kids to have thier first day! I bet Ava loves to have her teacher sit with her. All of that stuff looks so good. I can't believe Melissa turned 1 already.
Wow...I can't believe William is old enough for pre-school and Melissa is 1 already. We missed you at Jace's blessing, but definitley understand. Hopefully we will see you soon. Love you guys.
Post a Comment