Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday William!!!




William celebrated his 3rd birthday yesterday. We went to Pizza Hut for dinner and we let him open his two small presents there. He got Toby and James which are trains on the Thomas and Friends show. When we got home he got a big train track and a Thomas train with it. He absolutely loves Thomas the train. Nathan went overboard with the track. He couldn't help himself. So we were up until about midnight playing with the trains. Needless to say we're all tired now. Someday I might throw a friend birthday party for him but for now it's just family.

5 comments:

The Marshall Family said...

Wow...3 already. I am sure he absolutely loved the Thomas stuff. Your kids are so adorable.

Love you guys.

BallerinaBiker said...

Awesome! Happy Birthday, William! I think I vaguely remember us delivering on the same day. It's crazy how big and how fast they grow! Sounds like a party and some great toys!

Jenn said...

Ok, so I know birthday #1 was at pizza hut....how about number 2? You are starting a tradition:)
We hope he had a great day!!!

Tami said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I love family parties, do it as long as you can, I'm trying to talk Dillon into one this year, I don't know if it's going to fly!!

Jenn said...

I say postpone the friend parties as long as you can...they beg for them every year after their first. Looks like lots of fun...what a cute little guy! Happy Birthday