Wednesday, July 30, 2008



This is Nathan and I on a 50 mile ride on the Paiute Trail. We decided we would do that for our 10th anniversary/my birthday since we don't usually do much. It was so much fun but I was silly and didn't wear sunscreen. My arms fried. It was worth it though.

7 comments:

Tami said...

Happy B-day to you to!!, yes I do live just down the street from Audra, we built next to their old house on the corner, and please do come over for a visit I would love to see you. I want to come stay at your ranch some time it looks so cool, we would go out there for the Jones reunion but haven't for the last few years, so you probably know some of Darin's cousin's! Have a great day!

Super Mom said...

Happy birthday and Annivers. What a great present. I love the "bubbly" for celebrating!

Jessica said...

Hi Martine! Thanks for the comment! Ok the guy that I have been going to for awhile is named Dr. Robirds (702)646-1150. I think the first time I went to him was like $100-$140, but your first visit will be more because he spends more time with you on your first visit and then everytime after that is usually around $60.00. He is always booked up so I would probably call him right away because you may have to wait a month to get it. The other lady is named Teresa and her number is (702)597-0027. She costs a little more than Dr. Robirds but she spends more time with you. If you call her, she will give you her prices. ALso, what I like about Dr Robirds is that everything he gives you or recomeds is all natural, like herbs and stuff.

Let me know if you go to one of them, that's exciting! You and Trish should definitely go!! I just love Dr. Robirds!! You can go to him for any issue that you have. It doesn't even have to be physical.

Andrea said...

Hey, Trisha told me you had a blog and I finally found it! I can't believe how big the kids are getting and Ava's hair is so long. It's been awhile since I've seen you guys.

BallerinaBiker said...

Hey, Happy belated anniversary & birthday! That 4 wheeler ride sounds awesome! I'm sorry you got burned. That really stinks. Sunburns are the pits. Hope you're all better now!

Jenn said...

Hey Martine!

I'm so glad you found all of our blogs! It will be so fun to keep on your family for a change since we don't see you often enough...Now if some of your other siblings would follow your lead. Hope all is well.

Trisha said...

CUTE KIDS!!! They must take after their favorite aunt and NO it's not Melissa!! K so Andrea set me up a blog so now I can be just like you... SWEET HUH... She is too nice.. K gotta go pick up the kids from school... Hope all is well.. Love you guys and miss ya TONS!!!