Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Old Friends




Well I guess this blogging thing is a good thing. I happened upon several old friends I haven't been in touch with for quite some time through other friends blogs. It is so great to catch up with all of them. I did notice that my posts are quite a bit longer than the posts on most peoples blogs so I'm mostly going to do pictures with captions from now on. Nobody wants to read the long sagas anyway:) So here are the latest pictures. Melissa has her mouth full as usual with a huge marshmallow. William and Ava are sitting in their favorite chair together. William by the haystack. One of our guests from Oregon took this picture. He has a knack for photography.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh haha oops!!Sorry! I fixed it... it now says Martine and Nathan... that will clear up some confusion. I can just see all kinds of rumors getting started in the valley :).

Super Mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Super Mom said...

Martine, your children are so cute! I'm so glad you shared with me. I can't believe how much your little Melissa reminds me of a few of Nathan's siblings, and how Ned looks like his Dad and Grandpa when they were younger! Where are pictures with you? I know, I don't have any either!! (Sorry I messed up my first comment!)

BallerinaBiker said...

Cute pics! And, I like your new background!