Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Mommy Tag

Jenn tagged me and I don't know any other bloggers except Kerrie. This won't work on her for a couple more months. So I geuss this tag ends here.

1. Typically, what time do you wake up? 7:00am

2. On a good night, what time are your kids in bed? 10pm

3. How long have you been a mommy? 4+ years

4. How old were you when you became a mom? 30

5. What is your favorite kids T.V show? The Backyardigans

6. What is your least favorite kids T.V. show? Well it was Yo Gabba Gabba until I actually watched it. It is a strange show but the songs are catchy. My kids love it.

7. What is your favorite chore? Are you kidding? I don’t have one. I dislike them all unless you count cooking as a chore.

8. What is your favorite meal to cook? Probably homemade chicken noodle soup.

9. What meal do you cook most often? A rice dish that Nathan made the recipe up. It’s yummy.

10. What is your kids favorite meal? Hot dogs. They could eat them every day if I let them.

11. What is your favorite thing your husband does with your kids? He chases them and scares them. They love it. They love him.

12. What are 5 things that make you smile when you’re being a mom?

1. Getting all 3 kids in bed with us in the mornings. They are so happy and loving.
2. Watching William get so excited over little things like when he rides the 4-wheeler with his Dad.
3. Hearing Ava call me when she wants me to read her a book or get her something.

4. Anything new that Melissa does. Lately it’s clapping her hands and watching her smile at everything. She is such a happy baby.

5. Playing with all 3 kids at the same time. We crawl around the floor showing Melissa how to crawl. She has it down now.

13. If you could take your kids anywhere, where would it be? When they are a little older I would love to take them on a Disney or Nickelodeon cruise. I love cruises and would love to go on one designed for them.
14. When was the last time you went out without your kids? We were able to go to the fair in Logandale for a couple of hours by ourselves. Thanks Tricia, Michelle, Will, Justin, and Kerrie.

15. What is your favorite pastime/activity to do with your kids? We love to read books and do puzzles.

16. Name one thing you said you would never say as a mother? I’m sure there is something but I can’t think of it right now.

17. Name one thing you do, that your own mom did? Check on each child before I go to bed.

18. What is your favorite quality your mom has? There are so many. I would have to say she is the most giving person I know. She would never get anything for herself so she could get us kids things…things I’m sure we didn’t always need

19. What is your favorite kids book? The Velveteen Rabbit.

20. What is your favorite advice for new moms? Relax. Your baby will survive your mistakes. If you’re too uptight with your kids, they will grow up to be the same way. Ask your mom or sisters for advice.

21. What is your most heartbreaking moment as a mom? Watching Ava go through her first 6 weeks of life. That was the hardest thing I have done yet.
22. What is your most joyful moment being a mom? Hearing my kids breathe when they are sleeping. I think that is the best sound and the best feeling in the world.

23. When was the last time you told one of your kids, “I Love You”? Today repeatedly.

24. When was the last time you were told, “I love you” by one of your kids? Well none of my kids talk too well yet so not yet, but I taught William the “I love you” sign on his hand and he does that to me often. I’m sure he doesn’t know what it means but it’s still cute.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Thanks for humoring me:) I wasn't quite sure how the tagging went, but I think I get it! Next Friday we will be setting sail! Yipee!

Tyna-Minet said...

I love those 3 things that make you smile about being a mom. That's adorable.

I hope you're doing well!