Monday, May 26, 2008

Cruise, etc....





Wow I am bad at keeping this thing updated. We went on our cruise a couple of weeks ago. It was so much fun but way too short. We went with Jared and Jenn and had so much fun with them. I got sick on the way to the ship and then was sick most of the first night. I hung out in our room while Nathan went to the show. He didn't waste one minute on rest. He took full advantage of our time away from work and the kids. I feel I took full advantage too by resting and catching up on some much needed uninterrupted sleep:) It was so nice to eat dinner and be served. The food was so yummy. Then we would go back to our room and the bed would be all made up and we would have clean towels. That's what I love about vacations and cruises especially. We get waited on the whole time and it's all prepaid. I can't wait to go again. However, it will have to be at least a 5 night cruise. Three nights is just too short.

I'm sure Janet wouldn't agree with me. Her and Berkley stayed with our kids while we were gone. It would have been fine but all three kids got sick. Melissa had a bad cough and wanted to be held the whole time, William's eardrum ruptured, and Ava was the worst of all. She ran a high fever the entire time. Janet was going to take them to the doctor but it was the weekend and by Monday I wasn't able to make an appt. So I took them when we got back. They all had a dose of antibiotics and Ava is scheduled to get her 3rd set of tubes in her ears June 3rd. It has been a struggle to get them all healthy again. THANKS JANET AND BERK FOR WATCHING OUR KIDS AND TAKING CARE OF NATHANS CHORES. It was so nice to be able to leave and not have to worry about the kids. Janet had them all in bed and the house clean when we came home. Nathan thinks that I should be able to do the same on a daily basis. I don't know how she did it because it's nearly impossible for me. How did you do it Janet?

All in all it was fun and I look forward to another cruise someday. We had our first customers come stay in the cabins this past week. It was two guys from California that brought their motorcycles. They stayed 4 nights and were really nice. They took some brochures when they left and said they would give them out to everyone they knew. They also said they would be back this fall. So that went well. Janet worked very hard on getting the inside of the cabins done. They look really good. Berk & Nathan worked really hard on the outside. They put sod and large landscape rocks in front of them. I will put a few pictures on the Rose Ranch website soon. The Jason Marshall family came to visit this past weekend as well. We had alot of fun with them. Jason helped Nathan put blinds and t.v's up in two of the cabins. I know Nathan greatly appreciated that. William hung out with Garrett and his friend Carson. He had so much fun with them. Stacey, Ashleigh and I went to Richfield and went shopping. That was alot of fun too. We tried to get them to stay Saturday night but they had to get back for church. You guys have to come for a longer time next time.

Well this post is way too long so I'm going now.

No comments: