
Well Jenn Marshall turned me on to this blogging and I actually think it's a good idea. I am really bad at keeping a journal and thought this might be a fun way to document what's going on with our family. We love Marysvale. There has been a lot of snow this winter and when it melts, which it has, we have muddy, muddy roads. I can't even go anywhere in my car for fear I'll get stuck. I don't go many places anyway; with three kids 4 and under it's nearly impossible. I only go places where the final destination will have lots of helpers for me (my mom's or one of my sisters). This weekend Trisha, Jason, and their kids are visiting. They are staying in my mom & dad's house. We went to Richfield with them today and ate at Pizza Hut. It was yummy. We then went bowling and I think that was a mistake on our (mine & Nathan's) part. William ran through the place at a hundred miles an hour. Nathan mostly chased him. When it was his turn to bowl it was my turn to chase. When it was my turn to bowl I had to do it holding Ava. She is such a mammas girl. Needless to say it wasn't the best activity for our family but definitely memorable. Well I think that's all I have time for. I need to get my kids in bed. Tomorrow is Sunday and that's our big day. Until next time.....

4 comments:
Cute name! I like it. I think it's fun and theraputic to have a blog:) Hope you have fun doing it! I am glad you love the winter. Jared just bought us a new swing set--which I will enjoy in the sun:) Love ya!
Hey Martine & Nathan,
Great idea. My mom sent me the link. It's fun to hear how you are and to see your cute kids. We are headed up to brianhead and panguitch on Tues. to enjoy the snow ourselves!
Love, your cousin Amy.
I have been trying to send a comment. I will see if this works.
I love your blog and think it is a great way for your family history to unfold each day. Your little family is so cute and fun.
Keep up the great work!!
Love
Janet
I love your site! Your kids are so dang cute! We need to visit you more often before they grow up on us! Thanks for sending me your blog. I will check up on it later to see what is going on in the Marshall's lives. Do you think something like this would work for Stephen's family in Switzerland?
I don't know how to put my name in here...so i am going to be anonymous.
Love you,
Stefanie
Post a Comment