Yesterday morning Nathan & I woke up to the sound of "Help! Help!" We hurried out to the kitchen to find William up on the counter not able to get down. It wasn't a real emergency but at least he woke us up to see what he was doing. He decided he was going to get up early and make himself a quesadilla for breakfast. He got the tortillas and cheese out. He cut cheese with a butter knife and was ready to put it in the microwave but it was too high. I guess that's when he decided to yell for help. Nathan put the quesadilla in the microwave for him and gave it to him. It was very early so we went back to bed and let him eat his breakfast. Kids!!!
5 comments:
It's amazing when our children move towards independence...and they keep doing it everyday! BTW Kyle comes home Feb 11! Yahoo!!! Oh, and Trisha went private and I would like an invitation to read her blog. One more thing...thanks for the comment on my blog. You are signed up as no-reply for your email so I couldn't reply. It was nice to finish my mom's quilt. I think she would be happy with the results. Can you believe she has been gone a year...holy cow...where did the time go??
Too funny. Kids are the best. I love your new background by the way, very cute.
He sounds very similar to our Lorelai. Good luck and hope he stays safe!
Cute Cute! It's funny how they start to figure things out, but not how to get down! LOL!
I was showing Dalt how to make cinnamon bread and he was bugged I put butter on it....lol
They are to fun!
that is soo cute ha ha. and so nice that your kids are getting old enough that you know they wont kill themselves if you sleep a litte longer than they do yeah mile marker!!you guys need to document nathan's weight loss i want to see a pic!
Post a Comment