Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween!




OK. So I am the worst blogger ever (next to my sister Trisha:)) Just kidding Trisha if you're reading this. We had a very happy halloween. It all started Monday with a carnival at the elementary school. They had a costume parade which Ava won the prize for her age group. We ate mummy dogs and sloppy joes and had homemade rootbeer..yummy! Then the kids played carnival games. Nathan felt it necessary to join in on some of it. William won a cake at the cake walk. He felt it necessary to pick the cake I made for it...oh well. It was a lot of fun. The school here is such a good school with so many fun things for the kids to do. I feel really fortunate that my kids can go to school here.

For actual halloween we went to Logandale to Nathan's parents house. Everyone dressed up including the adults and went trick-or-treating in one neighborhood. Then we all went to Jared & Jenn's for a party. We ate yummy food. Jenn made sloppy joes that were delectable. Kerrie made everything under the sun for dessert. She made cookie cut outs, cookie pizza, cheesecake, cupcakes, and something else I'm missing. She was busy all day. We had a cupcake walk for the kids, a donut game for the adults, and just good old fun. I hope we start a tradition to do it every year. I forgot my camera for halloween so the pictures I'm posting are from the carnival. I hope everyone had a happy halloween.

4 comments:

BallerinaBiker said...

What cute kiddos! Love the costumes!

Hey, I'm serious . . . can I get the recipe to your pepper jam/jelly? Email me to ballerinabiker at gmail dot com.

Hope you guys are doing well!

Andrea said...

You aren't kidding about Trisha, she's the worst blogger in history lol. Love the pics.

Dawn said...

Hey Hey!! I just found you through around about way...but none the less I found you! Your kiddos are so cute!

Trisha said...

Ok Andrea and Martine!!! I admit I am the worst blogger in history but I am gonna get better!! My life is just so boring I have nothing to post lol:) Martine I so miss your kids, come visit again soon I have a huge bag of church dresses for your girls:) Love you guys:)