
Earlier this week Melissa was out playing in the front yard with William. I heard her screaming so I ran out and her mouth was bleeding. I felt to see if her teeth were loose but they weren't. Then I realized she put her teeth through her top lip. This picture looks like her face is dirty but it's where the teeth hit her lip. She's a busy little girl. She's been walking for over 4 months now but still has a hard time with her balance so she falls on a regular basis.

William went to the pumpkin patch with his preschool class. Ava would have gone too but was too sick. This picture is of what he brought home. He only wanted the mini pumpkin and the gourd. Thank goodness his teacher picked out a regular pumpkin for Ava. I guess they'll look cute together on the porch.

Lastly, this is a picture of our new fleet. The business bought some atv's/utv's for renting next season. We got them through my brother-in-law Tony's dealership called Moab Powersports. He hooked us up pretty well. Thanks Tony & Audra! I can't tell you how much fun they are to drive. Nathan & I got the polaris ranger crew that seats six for our family. I complained a little bit because I wanted a mini-van instead but I am so glad we got the ranger. It has been so much fun. Too bad it's cold now and we won't be able to ride it much until the spring. I figure when my car breaks down I'll still get that mini-van:)

4 comments:
How fun all those new toys will be. Poor Ava, she looks so sad in that pic. Good to know she's feeling better.
I just hate it when my kids are sick. It makes you feel horrible to see them not happy. I'm glad they are feeling better. You have an adorable family!
I hate it when kids are sick. I'm glad they are all on the mend. Poor little Melissa, what an owie! Those new toys look like fun! I'm so jealous!
Aw, that is so sad to see kids sick! On a positive note though, those Rangers look SO fun!! My parents have one and I LOVE to take it out! That is especially nice to have a 6 seater to take the whole family!
Post a Comment