I saw that Tami & Courtney did this picture tag. I had to look and see what my 4th picture in the 4th folder was and since it's so cute I decided to post it. The deal is to go to your pictures and post the 4th picture from your 4th folder. I'm supposed to tag 4 people but I tag whoever wants to do it:) This is Ava and her Grandma Marshall napping. She (Ava) was almost 2. I didn't realize she was so chubby....not anymore!!
Red Castle Lake Adventure, Labor Day 2017
7 years ago

3 comments:
What a cute picture.
Cute, they look so sweet & innocent when they are sleeping! hey why are Audra & Tony selling their house? they just moved back!
Too cute! You will have to look at mine, I had to look just like you. I like the pix of the 3 kids you added on top!
Post a Comment