Sunday, September 7, 2008

Finally Finished!

I finally finished Breaking Dawn. It only took me nearly a month. It's hard to read when you have 3 busy kids. The only time I could find to read was at night and by then I was so tired. It was worth staying up for though. I was happy with the way the series ended. I think the author did a good job in tying it all up. I felt the end was rushed a little and Jacob's book was slightly boring but still liked it. Now that I'm in a reading mode, I've got to finish reading The Host. Hopefully it won't take as long:) By the way, I tried to upload a picture of the book to this post but I'm some kind of dummy or something because I don't know how. Any suggestions?

5 comments:

BallerinaBiker said...

I really liked the way Meyers tied up the series too. Good luck with the Host. That was harder for me to get into but I did really like it.

Your canning looks awesome! Way to go! Sorry I didn't send you the recipe for the Peach Cocktail. I will post the recipe on my blog. It's delicious - a perfect Sunday afternoon treat! : ) I gotta get busy this week, I guess. Sigh. I don't have the help you had! : )

Andrea said...

I thought Jacob's book was pretty boring too. I liked the book for the most part and was glad with how it ended.

Tami said...

Hey, I never got into those books in fact I didn't know anything about them until I saw it on EVERYONES blogs! Your canning looks yummy. Melissa looks good what is she up to?

Jessica said...

Yea, I know what you mean... I just finished the FIRST one, Twilight! I am such a loser. I love the book but it was just taking me forever cuz I would only read a couple chapters a week. haha. I finally got them on audio though so I can listen to them at work. You'll have to let me know how The Host is, I heard it was good.

Jenn said...

You think it took you a long time to read, I am barely on the first book! Got it for my b-day! You guys did some awesome canning!